- The inverted head design of Isgec Heavy Engineering Limited Containers has been verified by Finite Element Analysis with the help of Computer Simulated Models. This has established that the inverted head (dished end) will reverse (become concave to internal pressure) when over pressurised due to overfilling or caused by a fire. This gives a visual indication time for corrective action
- The design of the Isgec Heavy Engineering Limited Ton Container is approved by Lloyd's Register
- Inspection at minimum 15 stages. Inspection by third party agencies - Lloyds, BV, SGS, TUV, DNV.
- The Shell to Head (Dished End) Joints as well as the Longitudinal Shell Joint of Isgec Heavy Engineering Limited Containers are 100% Radiographed
- Isgec Heavy Engineering Limited Ton Containers are subjected to Heat Treatment for relieving stresses developed during forming and welding
- Each Isgec Heavy Engineering Limited Container is supplied with a Lloyd's test certificate
- Model 'D' Chlorine Containers are compatible for use of Emergency Kit - B of Chlorine Institute, USA (Optional for other models)