Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosure of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
(As per Regulation 8(1) of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015 (“Regulations”) read with Schedule A of the Regulations.)
- The Company shall promptly disclose Unpublished Price Sensitive Information (UPSI) that would impact price discovery no sooner than credible and concrete information comes into being in order to make such information generally available.
- The disclosure shall be uniform and shall ensure universal dissemination of unpublished price sensitive information to avoid selective disclosure.
- The Company shall promptly disseminate unpublished price sensitive information that gets disclosed selectively, inadvertently or otherwise to make such information generally available.
- The Company shall give appropriate and fair response to the queries on news reports and requests for verification of market rumours by regulatory authorities.
- The Company shall ensure that information shared with analysts and research personnel is not unpublished price sensitive information.
- The Company will make transcripts or records of proceedings of meetings with analysts and other investor relations conferences on the official website to ensure official confirmation and documentation of disclosures made.
- The Company will handle all unpublished price sensitive information on a need-to-know basis.
- Mr. S. K. Khorana, Executive Director & Company Secretary is designated as Chief Investor Relations Officer of the Company, to deal with dissemination of information and disclosure of UPSI.