Good Corporate Governance
In the conduct of the Company's business, the practice of good corporate governance is a prerequisite and embraces the following:
Relationships with Suppliers and Customers
The directors and senior management will not compromise the company’s interest in dealing with customers and suppliers.
Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance is the responsibility of the Senior Management. In the event the implication of any law is not clear, the Company's Legal Department shall be consulted for advice.
Avoidance of Conflict of Interest
All directors and senior management must avoid situations in which their personal interest could conflict with the interest of the Company.
Any person to whom this policy is made applicable cannot undertake any of the following activities:
- To undertake full-time employment or significant and active managerial or decision-making role in any business enterprise other than Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. or its associates.
- Bar on setting up, operating, advising, representing, or getting involved in any manner whatsoever with business enterprise that competes with Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. or its associates in any of our businesses.
- Holding an investment interest or any kind of financial involvement in any outside enterprise which does business with Isgec Heavy Engineering Ltd. as a supplier, customer, consultant, advisor, agent, broker, intermediary, representative or in any other way.
- Should not use their corporate official title or position to promote a book, seminar, or any other similar activity. All employees may accept honoraria for an appearance, speech or article, provided that the activity does not relate to the employee's official duties.
- No director, senior management and employee shall disclose or use any confidential information gained in the course of employment/ association with the Company for personal gain or for the advantage of any other person. No information either formally or informally shall be provided to the press, other publicity media or any other external agency except within approved policies.
Definition of Senior Management
Senior Management for the purpose of this Code would mean the following:
Corporate Heads of Departments