Selective Non Catalytic Reduction (SNCR)
Isgec is having exclusive Licensing Agreement with FuelTech, USA for Selective Non Catalytic Reduction (SNCR) Sytems for Power and Industrial Applications.
Fuel Tech is a leading technology company engaged in the worldwide development, commercialization, and application of state-of-the-art proprietary Technologies in Air Pollution Control.
FuelTech is a leading supplier in the field of SNCR Systems having more than 590 SNCR Installations Worldwide including 50 systems installed on units greater than 400MW (including Largest Reference Size of 800 MW), totaling more than 30,000MW.
Salient features of the SNCR System offered by Isgec – FuelTech are:
- Lower Investment.
- NOx removal efficiency ranging from 10-70%.
- Flow Modeling using CFD to select Optimal Injector location.
- Ammonia Slip Optimization by usage of Optimal amount of Reducing agent to meet desired guarantees.
- On Site Optimization
- High Quality Technical Service.
Chemical Kinetic Modeling (CKM) to understand the effect of following on process performance:
- Treatment rate
- Baseline NOx
- CO Concentration
- Excess Oxygen Concentration
- Residence Time
Reducing Agents Utilized in SNCR Systems by Isgec – FuelTech:
- Aqueous Urea (40% - 50% concentration)
- Aqueous Ammonia (19 -25% concentration)
Commercial Combustion Units
- Glass Furnaces
- Cyclone-Fired Utility Boilers
- Wall-Fired Utility Boilers.
- Refinery Crude Heaters and CO Boilers
- Sludge Combustors
- Industrial Power Boilers
- Municipal Waste Combustors
- Circulating Fluidized Bed Boilers
- Stoker-Fired Boilers Burning Biomass, Wood and Coal.
- Package Boilers
Process Combustion Units
- Cement Kilns
- Glass Furnaces
- Ethylene Furnaces
- Coke Ovens
- Lime Kilns
Isgec is also having exclusive Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Fuel Tech, USA to offer the following Technologies for Power and Industrial Applications in India:
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
SCR utilizes catalyst layers and treats 100% of the flue gas to achieve NOx reduction of more than 80%.
Advanced Selective Catalytic Reduction (ASCR)
ASCR is a combination of SNCR and SCR Technology in order to achieve NOx reduction in the range of 60 -70% minimizing the CAPEX and OPEX of the system.
- The ULTRA System is used for on-site conversion of Urea to Ammonia through decomposition chamber for injecting the Ammonia through the Ammonia Injection Grid (AIG) of the SCR.
- The ULTRA system greatly reduces the safety risks with respect to handling of Anhydrous Ammonia at Site.