- Isgec under license agreement with Envirotherm GmbH, Germany, offers customers in India & abroad internationally acclaimed solutions in Electrostatic Precipitators.
- In 30 months of its inception
- Isgec's APCE Division has 65 contracts for supply of Isgec - Envirotherm GmbH (Lurgi Design) ESP's, with biggest unit for 180 MW.
Isgec - EV contracts are for supply of ESP's to all types of boiler.
- Pulverized Coal Fired Boiler (PC)
- Travelling Grate Boiler (TG)
- Atmospheric Fluidized Bed Combustion Boiler (AFBC)
- Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion Boiler (CFBC)
Covers wide range of fuels being fired in the boiler.
- Washery Rejects
- Petcoke from India, Indonesia, USA, Venezula
- Rice Husk
- Groundnut Shell
- Bamboo Dust
- Indian Coal
- Imported Coal
- Indonesian Coal
Strategic Technology Partnerships
Envirotherm GmbH, Germany
- For Electrostatic Precipitators (ESP) up to 1000 Mwe
Fuel Tech Inc., USA:
- For reduction of Particulate Matter emissions by use of Electrostatic Precipitators performance improvement technologies (especially Flue Gas Conditioning)